1. How will the communication between rural-urban children of the same team happen?
Ans : A detailed mail would be shared with the skype ids of the respective team members and
the mentors. Collaboration would happen over - Skype, Email, phone and watsapp, facilitated
by the mentors
2. If the mentor is from the urban school, who will facilitate the calls/time of calls from the
rural side? And the vise versa ?
Ans: There will be a counterpart (a local volunteer ) from the rural side for the purpose. And
the vise versa.
3. In which language should the final project be presented?
Ans: It could be a combination of English and the local vernacular chosen by the respective
team. It’s left to the judgement of the students and mentor.
4. When should the students (team) connect ?
Ans: It depends on the convenience of the schools (both rural & urban) to decide on the time
Preferably during schools hours which will enable the in-school teacher-mentors to be
available. In case the team has been assigned a volunteer mentor, then the calls could be
initiated during Saturdays (preferably in the mornings, as our rural schools operate only half-
a-day on Saturdays.)
5. How frequent should the meetings be ?
Ans: Again, this is to be decided by the team. We would recommend atleast once a week.
6. We don't have Skype presently ?
Ans: You can create one using your mail id at www.skype.com or
using Skype Mobile app. Or if the students have one. This can be done in 5 mins.
Installation is Skype software can be done subsequently.